Monday, November 13, 2017

lotf review




It's a pretty good book for what it is. It's not my cup of tea. I kind of found it too sad. At first I heard about it I thought it would be scary. Its pretty emotional. my favorite character would have to be Simon. The reason he is my my favorite is because he doesn't kill anyone. I find interesting how the tables turn in the end. I like the parallels with the war going on the island and the war going on in the rest of the world. The author could have made like a spin-off about the war.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, I also thought it was too sad. Simon was also one of my favorite characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you. I think is a good book and extremely well written. But like you said, it's just not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete