Sunday, August 27, 2017




We went on retreat day in August.  It was a sunny and hot day, and mostly fun.  I had a lot of fun at the blind school. We took a bus there and the bus ride was even fun.  I was at there with teachers from both schools, the blind students, and my friends. Our freshman retreat day was on a Friday.



When we were there, we wore blind glasses.  They were kind of disorienting. That was a whole different experience. It was kind-of frightening and exciting at the same time. It felt like it messed up my eyes, but I had a lot of fun. Then we made a big mess when we decorated boxes.



 It was a blast, and airconditioned, too! Our box was a mess, but it was fun, and the teachers were alright with it. We played War Ball when we got back to Episcopal.  It was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky ! You guys had air-conditioning !! My group and I went to Farr Park where it was pretty hot, but I like to be outdoors and sweat haha. When I was at driving school last month, we got to wear these glasses that made you feel intoxicated. It was crazy ! We had to walk on a line and everyone was way off, including myself.

    ReplyDelete